Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year^^



Wei Kwang's House

Shu Xian suggested to take photo at every house we visit....but we didnt do so....because it take time....waste time....and blablabla...
Ohya,I enjoyed the visiting very much^^I haven't enjoyed myself so much for a long time...We had a lot of fun there~^^We talked many "gossip" ,catching up all the news...We really had a great time --it was pretty fun...

My Ex-Classmates and friends~

(Behind)From left :Avon,Wei Kwang,Jong Keong,Shing Loon,Jong Yuan,Lee Chan.
(Front)From left:Shu Xian,Me,Yoon Eng
Wow..They changed a lot....>.<


(Behind)From left:Avon,Danson,Wei Kwang,Jong Keong,Xiao Hong,Shing Loon,Jong Yuan,Lee Chan

Cool~Four of us with sunglasses^^

Which sunglasses nicer?



Danson,why you staring at us?wanna fighting izzit?hehe



Took at Shu Xian 's House...she is a girl who like to smile...^^Yeah~Best Friend Forever!Thanks for everything you have done for me....I am appreciate....


My House

Wow...so crowded...^^thanks brother...he helped me to capture this photo...but it's blur...nvm...anyway,thanks^^



What a sweet couple^^make me envy =.=" To all outward appearances they were perfectly happy...nothing marred their happiness...I hope they live in perpetual happiness...I wish I.............:p

They ended up at Yoon Eng 's house...The last stop...but I went back early...as I wanna having dinner with my family...wow,steambot again...yummy~
Dont know when can we gather again...I miss my friends...

I must swot up my english.JYJY^^

Photobucket

7 comments:

huikit2001 said...

Looks like u had fun..^^...nice...u wish for..^^

chenmimi said...

yea..a lot of fun....^^wish for ...u know i know....hehe...

❤-----♫『小雄』♫-----❤ said...

lol,2day i oso happy too...
cos 2day got many ang bao haha,and take many photo lo...
cos i long time no take any photo with fren ady...
not i wan wear the classer 1,is shu xian tell we sit her car wanna wear...haiz, ur house is so very beautiful de lo...haha..i oso dunno wan comment wat so 2day i oso say many story haha,nice or not??
wish ur hear den become happy lo...

❤-----♫『小雄』♫-----❤ said...

wish for wat???
i think i noe lo,haha!!
but better u tell me lo...

chenmimi said...

hehe..hai hao la...but messy....the story that you told us quite nice...and the "gossip“too...dont want tell you...you guess yourself...:p

“伟”所“毓”唯 said...

wow...
hv a nice CNY event wif frenz lo...
hahaxD...
Dint find me oso...xD
ok la...
wish u enjoy ur CNY very much and get many many "ang pau" ^^

chenmimi said...

aiyo..how to find you...i dont know where you live...haha...you too^^