Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Huh?He's my father's fren 's son?>.<

Scene Style Comments, Scene Style Graphics
Myspace Scene Graphics


Yesterday I chat with a guy in msn,I spend hours chatting with the guy,I had a long chat with him...lol....We can have a chat in any topic.He is friendly ,humor, and intelligent guy and more important still,talented.He is talkative too and easily to cotton up with anyone.I am very suprised when I see his photo,it turned out that he was my father's fren's son(so long)..haha....
Then I keep saying: Har...what....why so coincidence?At first,I really cant believe it because I dont think it's so coincidence.Lol,it's a small world~I still remember when I was still a child,I have been to his house.Owing to he's not good in chinese,so he asked me to teach him in chinese,whereas he teach me in english...^^He is a good "teacher",I learn a lot from him...Thx!

Dont worry,Be happy,Watch tv,Eat maggi ,Finally,become "botak" d...lol....funny^^

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments