Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Making Cookies^^


These is what i have done...

Warning~Drix,dont laugh at me har, u know,I am learning...^^jkjk
Arggghh,damn tired now...yesterday i slept at 4am something as I was chit -chating with my sis about "secret"...phiewww....regret...i made up my mind that never chat until 4 am >.< it's too late for me....ohya,then ,today i woke up at 9am something...as i have mission to do.Recently ,grandama is busy making cookies for CNY.She is good hands at cookies,I think .^^Actually i felt lazy to go grandma house,but i cant tell my mum that i dont want to go,later she will scold me.Well,back to the topic,I've made a real botch of the cookies...sob...I did the work so badly that I had to do it again...Nvm,let the failure become teacher,I tell myself^^ and I will do it better next round.JYJY~ ohya,actually ,this is not the first time i'm blogging in english,i seldom do that...but ,now i realize how important english to everyone,so i try to post in english .Luckily i met a nice "teacher".He is willing to correct my error and teach me more^^k,till then...i gonna type 1 more....I am addicted to Blogging...

4 comments:

huikit2001 said...

^^...quite ok ma...not bad..good work..hehe...i laugh d lo...so didnt laugh d...haha..

chenmimi said...

I checked from dictionary~thx^^

E-ME-MAI said...

May i know what is your main purpose blogging in english?

chenmimi said...

Re~E-ME-MAI
learning english ....hehee....