Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally.....

yeah...finally i finished cleaned up my bedroom...it's so messy but i have no way because i have too many things.Besides, i haven't had time to clear up so i'm all sixes and sevens...Gosh! i dont have enough wardrobe to put away my stuff and all those...=.='' just can put aside... I NEED A WARDROBE~ohya...about clean up my bedroom...i am not tired at all,but another day ,i might be just as tired...>.< hmm,my bro will be back tonight so my father suggested to have dinner at outside...i will having dinner with my family later...yeah,i enjoy every minutes of it~^^

ha chewww...i keep sneezing~maybe that is fault of the dust...but i still switching on the air-con too^^
Kawaii Kao Ani From Freeglitters.com
so cold...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back....erm,we had our dinner at Thong Shui House .... We placed our order as Tomyam Bee Hun , Rice+sweet sour fishes... and bla bla bla....lazy to list out >.< I dont eat much as I’ve no appetite ,so my dad help me to eat up...OMG....i really dont know what happened to me...i just hope that this might end up my suffering...and everything will turn out fine.^^Wish me good luck....because i really dont wanna suffer again like last year...

Photobucket

5 comments:

huikit2001 said...

^^...naughty la piglet...Oh and thanks o...wo hui nu li de..

chenmimi said...

har?naughty?where got^^you are welcome~

huikit2001 said...

got...got..^^

chenmimi said...

yer...huai dan....>.<

huikit2001 said...

blueks...