Sunday, February 1, 2009

What title?updated



Yeah, since I have nothing better to do for another hour or so, I shall update this blog. And now I wanted to post about what I did today.Today we went to Ms Tan 's house,she is our ex-english teacher.Shu Xian asked many of my classmates to join but unfortunately most of them couldnt make it because they have to help their parents to do something and some of them busy for working.We are supposed to gather at Shu Xian 's house at 2pm but i was having my lunch at my relatives house and after lunch my parents fetch my brother back to Batu Pahat.I will mostly be late so I asked Shu Xian to go with me~After our lunch ,we headed to Ms Tan 's house.Oops,we are late for 20 minutes just because we had to wait for the guys,they havent reach.Well, we spent hours chit -chatting with teacher, having a great time together. After that ,we proceeded to Bee Lin and Chen Chen's house for visited.Actually we wanna go funfair after the visiting but Yoon Eng have to go to her granny 's house for dinner--Steamboat, so we cancelled the plan...have no way.Then we ended up at 8.30pm ,Shu Xian come to my house to accompany me as I am alone in home.It's about 11 something,but my parents still havent come back ,a lil bit hungry now. Well,so much for now I think , I am tired and quite sleepy...

No comments: