Friday, November 28, 2008

I WONT CARE!

Haiz.....I always sign in my blog,but I found that nobody read my blog,my post....just only myself "shock-sendiri-ING" at here...I just hope that have more people will read my post,know my feeling,care about me...especially SOMEBODY....no need to mention who is the person...I know many people know who are the person I mention.So,i will continue to keep it as my secret....Hmm...recently I knew a BAD NEWS,from my friend,she said somebody know SOMETHING then somebody told somebody's friend(sorry,a bit confuse as I dont want to list out who are THEY).Yea,what i have typed in my blog all is true,it happened in my life,so what?That's not a guilt.Now,I wont care how other people think of me,how bad,how crazy I am....If they want to tell many many of their friend about this,okie,just do it.I just let them to talk about it.I WONT CARE!I will just be myself....Dont try to challenge me,I will be STRONGER than YOU!

2 comments:

E-ME-MAI said...

why your blog all bout "someone"
do remember,there are still many guys better than "someone".
Not really admire your someone's personality just bcoz someone is too realistic...can you sense it?

chenmimi said...

hmm.....i dont know....i dont know what his personality....